Monday, February 21, 2011

Never Have I Ever...

-been THIS happy in a relationship.
-had a vehicle give me as many troubles as my dang jeep.
-worked at a job as long as I have Homepro.
-wanted a massage as bad as right now.
-been "wasted"
-hated living in the South. (really, who could hate it down here?)
-missed playing soccer as much as now. Im ready to play again, dangit.
-read my bible as much as I should. ive gotta work on that.
-had a friend I was with constantly.
-thought I'd miss going to school.
-been skiing or snowboarding. I'd like to try.
-seen a scary movie. pretty much if a commercial is going to scare me, why bother?
-been so ready to have a CAREER
-played golf....but i really really want to!
-turned the volume up or down and it not be by 5. (ie 5,10,15...)
-not been nice to someone I just met.
-turned down a trip to the zoo.
-thought I'd be so obsessed with planning Mady's birthday parties. haha
-been able to swim well
-done something random just to have a blog post...oh wait, thats a lie :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
The name is Jessica. Single mother to the most amazing litle girl. Miss Madelynn Marie. She's my world & I love her more than anything. I speak with a southern twang. I love to cook, sew, and bake. I'm a meat and potatoes kinda gal. My hair is usually not like what I wanted. I'm slighly tomboy-ish I love going truck and tractor pulls w/my dad. I love going to the drive-in. I watch movies all the time, and wouldnt mind if you wanted to join me. I'm a nocturnal son of a gun. I'm ready for a guy to sweep me off my feet. ;) anything else you wanna know, just ask