Sunday, September 26, 2010

fallllll:)


This is absolutely 100% my favorite season of all. FALL! I love the leaves changing colors, football, the decorating, the smell of autumn, bonfires with amazing friends, my list could go on and on. Something about this time of year makes me so so thankful, maybe because thanksgiving is around the corner? Nevertheless, I cant see how someone can look outside at all the colors and not blieve there is a God. I am looking forward to taking Mady to a pumpkin patch or two this year. She's old enough to pick and pumpkin and have fun. I excited! I also cant wait for Halloween. I dont dress up, but Mady will be the cutest thing ever, of course. I cant wait until out annual trip to the mountains just to get a family ornament and enjoy the colors of fall. Or the fact that I am hopefully going to Georgia to visit some of Austin's family with him this fall, which should be exciting :) Life just seems to get a thousand times better this time of year, I dont know why exactly but I'm going to enjoy it while I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
The name is Jessica. Single mother to the most amazing litle girl. Miss Madelynn Marie. She's my world & I love her more than anything. I speak with a southern twang. I love to cook, sew, and bake. I'm a meat and potatoes kinda gal. My hair is usually not like what I wanted. I'm slighly tomboy-ish I love going truck and tractor pulls w/my dad. I love going to the drive-in. I watch movies all the time, and wouldnt mind if you wanted to join me. I'm a nocturnal son of a gun. I'm ready for a guy to sweep me off my feet. ;) anything else you wanna know, just ask