Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bless...

If you know me or have ever been around me, you would know that I say "Bless" like its going out of style. Not purposely, almost like its become a habit. I'm Southern, I'm always blessing someone's heart. haha. Its common, check out the video...

Jokes.com
Henry Cho: Insults
comedians.comedycentral.com
JokesJoke of the DayFunny Jokes
But thats not the point of the blog....
Have you ever felt truly blessed? Like you just wake up one day and think to yourself "wow, how did I manage to be blessed with all of this?" I have an amazing family, a great daughter, a fantastic boyfriend, fabulous friends, the best church family anyone could ask for, a good job, and the opportunity to go to college (im working on that btw, lol). How did lil ole me who has made as many bad choices as the next person become so richly blessed with all these things? Faith, maybe? Maybe God really does have some HUGE plan for me? Im not sure of His plan, I'm not sure what tomorrow may hold. All I know is right now, I am so incredibly blessed that I dont want it to ever change....
P.S. Did you know that the word "Bless" is used more than 300 times in the Bible. Maybe God is Southern afterall...haha
Have a Blessed Day Y'all :)

2 comments:

Followers

My photo
The name is Jessica. Single mother to the most amazing litle girl. Miss Madelynn Marie. She's my world & I love her more than anything. I speak with a southern twang. I love to cook, sew, and bake. I'm a meat and potatoes kinda gal. My hair is usually not like what I wanted. I'm slighly tomboy-ish I love going truck and tractor pulls w/my dad. I love going to the drive-in. I watch movies all the time, and wouldnt mind if you wanted to join me. I'm a nocturnal son of a gun. I'm ready for a guy to sweep me off my feet. ;) anything else you wanna know, just ask