Monday, January 10, 2011

woah!

What I'm actually blogging?!? Shocker, I know. Its only been a few months, and honestly my other blogs are pretty lame, right? haha. I dont know how well written this one will be either because Im kind of watching the BCS National Championship also. Oregon v Auburn. Im in no way shape or form an Auburn fan, however I am an SEC fan...So they better win! Anyways you want a three month recap? OK! I'll keep it short and sweet...

OCTOBER!
I dont remember a heck of a lot...Austin and I did take Miss Mady to a pumpkin patch! It was so hot and sticky that day, but we all had a blast. Even more fun when we carved our pumpkins :) Then Halloween came around. Let me tell you, Mady made the cutest Lil' Red Riding Hood ever. lol

NOVEMBER!
All stinkin month I was looking forward to going to Tampa, FL with Austin and his parents for Thanksgiving. I was excited yet nervous that his extended family wanted to meet Mady and I. Well needless to say, we ended up not going. Mady got terribly sick so she and I had to come home. I was super bummed but felt bad for my little one. My mom was pretty excited that we were gonna be there for Thanksgiving dinner. Then Mady was gracious enough to pass her virus on to the rest of us. Not so much fun....

DECEMBER!
The hap-happiest time of the year! I love the Christmas season for so many reasons. All the joyful people, the hustle and bussle, seeing family, snow, etc. This year was very special. My whole family was here! I liked it and all for about an hour. 14 people in a house with ONE bathroom equals no bueno. I did really enjoy Austin being here on Christmas morning to see Mady open her gifts. She was precious by the way....Oh and I almost forgot, I SAW THE ROCKETTES! I've always wanted to see them and it was spectacular! I want to go every year, and I'm going to make Austin and Mady go next year :)

I realize that I have talked about Austin alot, but he has become a pretty big part of my life. I've been dating him since May and Mady adores him (ok maybe i do too...lol). He is so good to both of us. He takes us out all the time and buys Mady way more toys than she needs. haha. Honestly, he's the second best thing to happen to me (you know because Mady is THE best thing). He treats her as if she was his own, and I couldnt ask for anything more. You know how people say good things fall apart so better things can fall in place...well this is that better. I believe we were brought together by fate and I hope this is the "real deal" but only time can tell that :)
On to Miss Mady, my lil terror. haha. She is almost two! Well the end of April may seem like its far away to you, but it really isnt! I think I've decided on what her party is going to be already. lol. She is growing like a weed,talking so much now, and of course she's the smartest baby ever! haha. Although she doesnt like it when I call her a baby. Soon I will need to start potty training, getting rid of the pacifier (or 'baby' as she calls it), and transforming her baby room into a toddler room. Lord help us through all of that. haha.
I hope you all are now caught up on Mady and Me. I promise not to let another three to four months slip by before I post again.
God Bless you all :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Yeah for update blogs!! copy cat ;)

    You forgot to update on January

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My photo
The name is Jessica. Single mother to the most amazing litle girl. Miss Madelynn Marie. She's my world & I love her more than anything. I speak with a southern twang. I love to cook, sew, and bake. I'm a meat and potatoes kinda gal. My hair is usually not like what I wanted. I'm slighly tomboy-ish I love going truck and tractor pulls w/my dad. I love going to the drive-in. I watch movies all the time, and wouldnt mind if you wanted to join me. I'm a nocturnal son of a gun. I'm ready for a guy to sweep me off my feet. ;) anything else you wanna know, just ask