Saturday, January 22, 2011

So, there's this boy....


Who totally and completely takes my breath away. Cheesy much? meh, it happens. haha. For real though, best thing to happen to me. NO ONE has made me feel like this. I miss him so so much when he's not around, and I believe Mady does too. He and I agree on how to discipline Mady, and although he may or may not (I hope he is!) be around in the long run its so much easier that we have the same outlook on things. He is kickin my butt to get back in school. Its gonna really suck to cut down on our time together, but we both know its for the best. He makes me want to strive to better things, not only for Mady and myself, but for our lil possible family. haha. I feel like I can talk to him about anything. Although we make fun of each other, I know he genuinely listens to everything. He has become my best friend. Which is what you look for in a partner, right? He makes me happy too. Which is the best part in my opinion. Its like no matter how bad of a day I can have, he can turn it around in no time. You know how else I know he's a keeper? He's changed Madys diaper, haha. If you havent been around Mady, its a big deal. She's pretty stinky sometimes. lmbo. He spoils Mady so much, but I dont mind as long as he keeps spoiling me too. lol. I pray almost daily that things keep going the way they are for mine and Madys sake. Selfishly, more so mine. I want to keep him for always :)

"'Cause if you wanna go
Baby, let's go
If you wanna rock,
I'm ready to roll
And if you wanna slow down,
We can slow down together
If you wanna walk,
Baby, let's walk
Have a little kiss,
Have a little talk
We don't gotta leave at all
We can stay here forever
Lay here forever, oh
Let's stay here forever, oh"
-Stay Here Forever by Jewel

I really want him to stay around forever, hopefully he will. But as you know only time can tell :)


P.S. This blog totally doesnt do justice to how I feel about Austin, or how awesome he really is, but I told him I was going to blog about him and he didnt believe me. So ha! lol







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
The name is Jessica. Single mother to the most amazing litle girl. Miss Madelynn Marie. She's my world & I love her more than anything. I speak with a southern twang. I love to cook, sew, and bake. I'm a meat and potatoes kinda gal. My hair is usually not like what I wanted. I'm slighly tomboy-ish I love going truck and tractor pulls w/my dad. I love going to the drive-in. I watch movies all the time, and wouldnt mind if you wanted to join me. I'm a nocturnal son of a gun. I'm ready for a guy to sweep me off my feet. ;) anything else you wanna know, just ask